The Measure Technician works independently in a traveling field role in support of Erskine Interiors retail division. The Technician's role is to provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company standards of excellence and customer expectations.
The position is directly responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis by taking on-site home measurements. Also providing a positive customer experience, accurate measurements, entering and transmitting measurements with a tablet and converting into our companies software.
We have retail locations in Woodbury, Eden Prairie and Hudson WI
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- 90% Providing customer service by assessing customer needs, communicating with customers and conducting in home measures.
- 10% Review and edit of drawings into the tablet
Nature and Scope
Position Reports to: Production Manager with some supervision and direction from our Sales Manager.
- Number of Direct Reports: 0
- Environmental Job Requirements: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion including but not limited to lifting, bending, squatting within customers' homes.
- Travel: No overnight Travel, requires daily travel to multiple measurement sites.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must be eighteen years of age or older Must be legally permitted to work in the United States and a clear driving record.
- Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: Willing to train.
- Physical Job Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Previous customer service or retail sales experience is preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES: Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made. • Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment. • Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers. • Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Associates must have strong computer skills, and understanding for new software.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour